History of Branch Hydraulic Systems

History of Branch Hydraulic Systems

 
1976
John Ranger started Branch Hydraulic Systems in Brighton and became the first official Bosch distributor in the UK
 
1983
Branch Hydraulic Systems Dudley was opened
 
1989
Dudley factory moved into new premises
 
1990
Branch Hydraulic Systems were bought by Christian Salvesen PLC.
 
1993
The current Managing Director, Stuart Diesel, started working at the Brighton branch
 
1994
Branch Hydraulic Systems became official distributors for MP Filtri
 
1996
Dowco Investments (later Group HES) acquired Branch Hydraulic Systems and a 1250 bar, PLC controlled, hose assembly test rig was installed
 
2000
All Branch Hydraulics' locations were consolidated into Gloucester
 
2001
When Bosch became Bosch Rexroth, they sold the RKP pump range to Moog, thus Branch Hydraulics became distributors for Moog
 
2004
Apprenticeship scheme launched, company now employs over 10 apprentices
 
2005
Branch Hydraulic Systems launched hydraulic maintenance and on-site service capabilities
 
2011
Appointed as the official Sales Partner for Bosch Rexroth in the South West.
 
2012
Built a 2-megawatt hydraulic power pack, largest built in the UK that year.
 
2014
Branch Hydraulic Systems launched in the North of England, from the Leeds office of Group HES. Hydraulic Servicing now fully offered across England, Scotland and Wales. 
 
2015
The only Bosch Rexroth Training Rig outside of Universities was purchased to develop the training and skill set of the Branch Hydraulic Systems' team
 
2016
Group HES was nominated at the Cotswold Life EMI awards for the Award for Educational Partnership for the development of the Branch Hydraulic Systems' Apprentices (among other departments)
 
2017
Branch Hydraulic Systems and the Group win their largest ever contract with Galliford Try to supply and install four hydraulic ring mains for the new Wing Testing Facility at Airbus in Filton